Thursday, March 15, 2018

Update

This is what I see out my windows.
We're still having some cold weather
at night but warmer daytimes.


After being taken to the emergency room and being admitted to hospital, I finally had Walking Pneumonia as a diagnosis for my health problems of past months. I'm home now and recuperating but still have several weeks to feel normal...The medications do not help with feeling well. I'm getting stronger and doing a little more every day with lots of bed rest in between.

I am going to catch up on your posts now...
Mama Bear

6 comments:

  1. Oh no! I am so sorry! Hope you get better each day and feel better, too. We're seeing trees in bloom, too, and still having cold nights but pleasant days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Glad you got a diagnosis and are beginning to feel better! Take it easy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodluck ..... Hope you are well on the mend now ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wil, your poor Mom. We all feel so sad that she has been so sick. If you need me to come and help take care of the family, you know how to get in touch with me.

    Sending Mama Bear big hugs and lots of prayers.

    Heaps of Hugs,
    Prudence

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take care and feel better soon. ((Hugs))
    I ended up with double pneumonia in January. Just starting to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I found you from Barbara's blog. I wish you a speedy and pleasant recovery. I'll be praying for you! I was drawn to your blog because one of my best friends has the last name "Bear" and this reminded me of her :)

    ReplyDelete